Name 12 characters you have played in RPGs, before looking at the questions that follow. List your characters numbered 1 to 12, with the name of the RPG you played them in. Once you've picked your 12 characters, look at the questions and answer accordingly. (No peeking until you've picked your characters!) Put your answers behind a cut.
- Snake Shaman from a Shadowrun game. Fairly cold-blooded and twisted, she spent her formative years working for a Horror who had implanted a cortex bomb in her head.
- King's Gate, Trow, Fire Mage. Possibly one of the saner characters on this list which is saying something.
3) Jan Soaringbird
- Dreamspeaker (Mage). Utterly bug-fuck; she hears the voice of Gaia screaming in her head if she is ever someplace utterly silent. Carries a large jackhammer and is prone to jackhammering roads to pieces.
(Mark 1) - D&D, 2nd Ed. Thief (no, not rogue. Thief). Undead but not evil. (Don't ask, sulleniguana
; it would hurt your head. Bouncy, cheerful, prone to wearing bright colors.
- Paladin of Fire, D&D. Paladin.
- Shattered Isles, Metal Bonder.
- Nephandi, GarouMUSH. Serial Killer who slaughtered 24 virgins every Halloween to renew her youth.
- Silver Fang Ragabash, GarouMUSH. Insane Silver Fang pianist. Gay.
- Get of Fenris Ahroun, GarouMUSH. Dyke Bitch with a really nasty temper and a mean right hook.
- Wolf Bonder, King's Gate. Mystic wise-woman type.
- Centaur, KrynnMUSH. Fighter/teacher type. I still miss this character.
- Wildlands South, Undead. Evil fighter chick.( Read more... )