a) List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself
1) In the mornings, I prefer to shower without turning on the lights. This isn't so odd during the summer when it's daylight, but in winter it often means that I shower completely in the dark.
2) I dislike drama in movie form. If it's not action or comedy, I generally avoid watching it. Since becoming a parent, I been forced to ration my movie watching, so it's only gotten more extreme. However, I will go out of my way to see dramatic plays; the Crucible is possibly my favorite play of all times.
3) I collect silver patterns.
4) I have extremely good color memory. I can generally go to a store and know exactly if something matches things that I have at the house. This is handy for picking out earrings, shirts and furniture.
5) The worst time of the day for me is between the hours of 7:00 and 9:00 PM. If I'm alone in the house, I tend to get a little stir-crazy and twitchy. It makes business travel particularly rough for me, although I've learned to cope with it by going out for very long dinners or hitting the bookstore.
6) One of my favorite past-times is walking through empty and unfinished houses.
7) I have a Thing for voices which means that I adore being read to. Sadly, I'm not really good at processing auditory input, so I don't always follow the reading. Nevertheless, there is very little else that makes me feel as relaxed and happy as being curled up in bed while listening to someone read.
Optional tagging goes to Outlawcoon, Cnoocy, Sparkindarkness, Forestblend, Gamerguy, Holleyberry and Twelveoaks.